CYDC is proud to serve not only as a care facility and community partner for families, but to provide knowledge on the topic of foster care in our community. The following resources from a variety of sources give information, data and insight into the challenges facing families, providers a foster children in South Carolina.
- KIDS Count Data Center – SC Indicators, A project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation:
- Child Welfare Data, SC Department of Social Services
- Child Well-Being Data County Profiles, Children’s Trust of South Carolina
- Who Cares: A National Count of Foster Homes and Families – SC State Profile, A project of the Chronicle of Social Change
- The Road to Adulthood: Aligning Child Welfare Practice with Adolescent Brain Development, Jim Casey Youth Opportunities Initiative of the Annie E. Casey Foundation